Effective drain pipe system maintenance – Blog 18
The water of the home drainage system is pulled by gravity through the house into the septic tank. For this reason, the drainage system should be well maintained. There are multiple drain pipe conditions. This blog focuses on what can affect the drain system and how to prevent it.
3 Most Common Drain Pipe Conditions
- Low Areas Sags/Bellies = Low areas sag generates a slope along the pipe due to soil compaction. The sag will slow and possibly stop the water flow through a sewer pipe.
- Buildup = Buildup happens when high protein material such as fats, oils and grease sticks then hardens inside the pipe wall. The thicker the buildup, the more it reduces the pipe flow.
- Tree Roots = Tree roots cast in drain pipe when the pipe softens and rotten. The tree roots will grow and multiply over time.
5 Tips to avoid drain line blockage:
- Limit disposal of food in the kitchen drain line.
- Do not place non-food items in the drain pipes.
- Use single layer toilet paper.
- Supervise your roots.
- Clean your plumbing system with natural products.
TRC Cleanfix is a septic and plumbing company with professional technicians. We specialize in septic treatment, leak detection, plumbing installation and repair, camera inspection, hydro jetting, and more.
We also provide products to assist with cleaning and maintaining of drain pipes and septic tank. The step of each product is provided below.
Prevent drain pipes and septic damages from developing into a big issue.
For septic and plumbing service, contact us at 5253444, or request a quote by clicking on this link https://bit.ly/3oXG0PY.
For septic and plumbing products, contact us on our WhatsApp number 5921383 for delivery or visit us at Barcadera 5-F for pick up.